August 27, 2013

CAS Cards Reveal Day 12

Welcome to the last and final reveal of this swap....This swap is from Darshana, another one of our very regular swappers...without fail! I don't think she has missed a single swap...Correct me if I'm wrong Darshana...




I love the butterflies on each and every envelope!! they're so cute!! And the hot air ballon card is my favorite!! What's your favorite?

These cards went to Nandini. 

That concludes our reveal for CAS cards..Hope our swappers have inspired you...If you do create a CAS Card from any our of our reveals, Please link back to the swapper who made them.

See you with the next swap on 1st!

2 comments:

Saumya said...

As always...colorful and pretty....thanks for joining us every month...its a pleasure having you on board and seeing your creations

Nandini said...

I was the lucky person to get the cards from Darshana. And loved each and every one of them. The decorated envelopes were the icing on the cake! Thanx, dear.