August 12, 2013

CAS Cards Reveal Day 1

Hello,
Today we start the reveals of the CAS Cards Swap. And it was fun...it was hard not sharing sneak peeks till now....I had been dying to show them off....So without any further chitchat...let's get on to it.

We had a lot of new swappers this round...and nothing makes me happier than to see new faces, new talent in the group. CAS cards sounds easy, but when you get down to it, it really does fry your brain at times!! Especially for the fact that you could not use one layer cards!!

So here's our first new swapper, Meetu who has Wowed us with her work!! Feast your eyes on her cards!








Wait till you see how much Meetu and I had in common when making our cards!! This same element is on my card too, but a variation of it! :)



This is my favorite! I know I'm not supposed to pick favorites, but I can't help but love it!!

Love love the cards...Thanks for joining us for this swap and I hope you join us again too! These set of cards went to Saumya....(Lucky Bum!!)

Join me tomorrow to see some more amazing CAS cards....

9 comments:

Saumya said...

Yesss am the lucky reciever of these beauties ....my fav being the color combos ....all bright n glowy.....thank you meetu for such a lovely swap...
And as a swap co-ordinator i hope you cont to join us in future..

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Cards. Love them all but my fav is the fifth one, very artsy.

Meetu Aggarwal said...

wow, thanks a ton for the lovely reviews. My first swap... and I really enjoyed working on these cards. For sure I am joining the next swap...:)

Anita Kejriwal said...

I had joined this swap to overcome my fear for cas cards. Thesr are so good. Waiting to see more good stuff.

Darshana's Creative Space said...

Wow wow wow......lovely creations. Loved the heart. They are all so pretty.

Nandini said...

Wow, Meetu! Such fab creations! All of them are simply awesome. Saumya is one lucky gal. I especially love the red and white lattice and the brown with sunflowers. Looking forward to seeing more lovely creations from you!

Sindhu said...

Awesome cards Meetu! Love them all...

SD pooja said...

Very elegant cards Meetu !

Swati said...

wowo....speechless....absolutely stunning collection of cards...very beautiful cards....love them all...!!!1