September 27, 2013

Ornate Tags - Double Reveal 7 & 8

Since we missed out on a reveal yesterday...we're sharing two reveals today!! First I'm sharing Swati Jain's Tags....I love her enthusiasm for taking part in our swaps...she manages to send her swaps to India all the way from Dubai...by hook or crook...and manages to get hers too!!!

Love this tag with acetate!! Who would have thought of this?
And Swati stop tempting me with that corner die...I love it only because you keep using it so much!
:p

The last one is my absolute favorite!! Glitter!! :D These went to Sindhu...Lucky girl!!

And now for my tags!! :) I went on the monochromatic theme for the first tag...

Embossed resist background for this...

And white on white for this one...with just a splash of red peeking through...

My tags went to Samreen Merchant!!

See you on Monday for some more reveals!!

2 comments:

Riti said...

Wow...
such pretty tags by Tee & Swati !
Great Job done girls !!

Shylaashree said...

beautiful tags