June 20, 2013

Fridge Magnets- Reveal 3

Hellooo people....I am loving the fact that you guys are totally relishing the feast that we are offering at Swap Central India with our participants creativity....see what I told you ...the level of imagination and creativity is gone up and thats what I love about this place.....

Todays reveal is from Nandini Karmakar....ever since she has joined us ....she has almost been a pro and regular with our swaps and the most interesting thing about this gurl is that she has an amazing hand at origami....her folds are awesome....while I am still relishing her multifold cards swap she has taken her level a notch higher with the Fridge Magnets...

I could have personally not thought of doing the Magnets this way....and must say the kiddie touch to it ...I mean its darn cute and adorable.....yess yess...am not keeping the showcase away from you guys for long...so here it comes...







Am amazed at the finesse and imagination for this one....






This is super duper cute for me....






See what I meant when I told you she is excellent with Origami....





Again a super cutie in the kitty....




 This is beyond words for me...with all those intricacies....



A super clean and sweet Wreath Magnet...




I love the "Felty" effect....yummm





A lovely beautiful cutie... I love the fins and fish tail....and not to mention the fish scales....





This is a super scene created by Nandini .....I love the way she thought of this and has been able to execute it to the "T"












Again a lovely fold













I am sure you guys loved each one of it  as I cant pick my favourite amongst them......These Beauties traveled to Renuka Bindu to be a part of her Fridge.....


Come back tomorrow for some more fun...till then its a bye bye

Hugs

Gossip Gurls.....

10 comments:

Darshana's Creative Space said...

Wow....so innovative. Loved the fish

Nandini said...

Thanx Darshana

Unknown said...

creativity at its best - wowww

Renuka said...

Each magnet is very beautiful.. I couldn't decide which one liked most..so I put them all on my fridge :)Thank you so much Nandini for these beauties.

Sindhu said...

Super awesome and creative!! Lucky Renuka.. :)

Unknown said...

Beauties all of them .I couldn't choose one as my favorite

SD pooja said...

Each one of them is fabulous !SO much thought,innovation and creativity ..by Nandini !

Unknown said...

All these are soo cute.The felt one has to be my favourite.Amazing how each one of them is totally unique.

Tee said...

Love these!! Nan, you have gone beyond and above the requirement of a square magnet, and hit the ball out of the park!! Fabulous!!
That little caterpillar who got caught, is sooper cute!

Vernon - "Beba" said...

https://www.facebook.com/ChastesoulMagnets

I would be interested to add some of these to my collection :)

Please send me a quote

Cheers,
Vern