January 25, 2013

Calendar Reveal - Piali Biswas

 Today I bring you a calendar from a person who has inspired me innumerable times... And she's a published crafter ...And I must say, that despite having a family emergency, she didn't back away from a swap she committed to, and in my eyes, you're a super-hero. I just pray that everything at the home front is much better!! With a prayer in my thoughts, I share her beautiful calendar!


I love the color schematics and the embellishments are gorgeous!!!This beautiful calendar went to Khushboo Rathi...you lucky duck!

See you on the other side of the weekend with another reveal. Have a great weekend and Wishing everyone a very Happy Republic Day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

absolutely mind blowing

Vijaylaxmi Siyal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sathya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.