February 8, 2013

Calendar Reveal - Khushboo Rathi

The last of our reveals....my Gossip Gurl..Khushboo Rathi....here's her calendar..CAS to the core..and cute as can be!! I love those chunky hearts full of glitter!! Me loves glitter!!







This CAS calendar went to Pallavi Iyer...hope you liked what you got!!

So one more thing. There is another calendar that has to be shown, but the participant has not shown an interest in replying to messages, emails, or even text messages. Other than short of flying across the country and asking her in person, there wasn't anything more I could do. So I have decided not to showcase her Calendar with the reveals. Simply because I have no pictures of the Calendar, other than a sneak peek taken from a camera phone. Which I refuse to put up.

So that concludes our Calendar Reveals, and hope that everyone is sending in their sneak peeks for the Name Plate Swap.

2 comments:

Nandini said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.