December 10, 2012

Birthday planner reveal day #11=> Nandini Karmarkar

Welcome to the last and final week of the birthday planner reveals...Today am sharing with you the wonderful planner made by Nandini Karmarkar.

This was the first time Nan joined us at swap central and what a beauty she dished out.. the planning of the birthday reminder book is immaculate and totally unique... What really intrigued me was the idea.. I don't think any one of us would have thought of doing our planner the way she did it.. You would understand once I share the pics with you guys...

So without further ado, here goes...I have no idea about the order in which these should go....














Now tell me.. Isn't this absolutely fabulous... I especially love the cow and that cute lion... I am a leo so the lion appeals to em immensely...

Now this stunner went to Sushama Patel...

Join me tomorrow for a fresh set of reveal..

- The BB Gossip Girls


7 comments:

Sindhu said...

I wish i had participated and got this one! Hehehe...its so very pretty. Well..i like fish the most cos i am a girl fish you see :) the idea is just fantastic...really great planner Nandini...
Ps. I am working on something similar..not a birthday planner..but a single layout..with pisces theme.. :)

Sushama Patel said...

hey nandini..this is amezing planner..the idea is just fantastic..all 12 rahsi..are on 12 pages..look so fabulous.and i also loved the detailed worked on .i think im so lucky to have this..thank u swap central for making us apart of it..

MEGHA said...

lovely theme ....star sign album.
megha
http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

Tee said...

This is fabulous!! so so cute and so very innovative!! Loved all the signs!!

Darshana's Creative Space said...

This is awesome. That is so thoughtful.

Jaya Christina said...

Wow wow wow.. What creativity.. Phenomenal.. So perfectly executed too

Jaya Christina said...

Wow wow wow.. What creativity.. Phenomenal.. So perfectly executed too