November 26, 2012

Birthday Planner reveal day #1=> Mallika Kejriwal

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone had a super Diwali... Thank you everyone for the overwhelming response to the birthday planner swap.. I was totally dazzled by the beauties created...

First up today we are sharing the planner made by Mallika.. Now she is someone very known to the crafting community but this was the first time she joined us here at swap central and we sure were not disappointed...
She incorporated her vintage style into her planning and the result is stunning...

I know I have rambled enough so will just share the pics with you guys..













Now isn't this absolutely gorgeous.... I love the burst of colors inside against the vintage and that tim holtz clock die... I have been drooling over it for sometime now...

Absolutely fantastic work Mallika... Now the lucky recipient of Mallika's planner was Renuka Bindu... I am sure Renuka loved it...


Please come back tomorrow as we share more of the gorgeous work for this swap...


- The BB Gossip Girls

6 comments:

Mallika said...

Yippie ! Finally on swap central blog :)

Sindhu said...

Superb planner Mallika!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous Mallika.I want to come and steal all your punches.:-)

Piyu said...

It's an absolute stunner Mallika! Great going :)

Renuka said...

I was the lucky recipient and believe me.. it is a whole LOT prettier than pics.. Love it. Thank you so much Mallika!

Saumya said...

I to love the burst of colors against the vintage feel...great work